Below the fold is a collection of some of my recent origami constructions. They include
- 3-colorings of all small Sonobe constructions: the “smushed cubes”: a triangle, tetrahedron, triangular bipyramid, and a complex of three tetrahedra,
- Both complexes of four tetrahedra,
- A complex of six tetrahedra,
- a 5-colored pentagonal bipyramid,
- a 6-colored “cross” (a stellated cube),
- two icosahedra, one 5-colored and the other 6-colored,
- and a 4-colored square antiprism augmented by square pyramids.